From Gran Alacant Clinic HLA we have elaborated a protocol of prevention aligned with the recommendations of the sanitary authorities.
These measures, which are already rigorously enforced at our Gran Alacant Clinic, aim to provide health and protection for our patients and professionals from the coronavirus (Covid-19).
In our commitment to take care of you, all our professionals undergo coronavirus testing as a preventive measure.
- All the receptions will have hydro-alcoholic gel hand sanitizer for the use of our patients.
- Patients may only be accompanied by one person in consultation.
- The clinic staff will attend with hand hygiene and mask in order to reduce the risk of contagion.
- The clinic has a rigorous cleaning protocol so that the common areas, as well as all the equipment, are cleaned after use (dental chairs, stretchers, appliances and consultation tables) with precise products.
- Patients must respect the safety distance marked on the counters and in the waiting, examination and consultation rooms.
- Our patients can visibly consult all our preventive measures in the waiting rooms, as well as be informed by our staff.
- All our health professionals are regularly tested for the normal performance of their work.
- All our patients who come for consultation will have their temperature taken in order to increase safety and avoid the risk of contagion to the Covid-19 as much as possible.