<![CDATA[[vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"][vc_column_text]Foot odor is a torture for those who suffer … and their relatives. The feet have 250,000 sweat glands, so they sweat more than other parts of the body. The problem is that they spend hours locked and with its excessive secretion causes the humidity to become a real breeding ground, where bacteria and fungi that emit nauseating gases multiply. Then there is a rotten odor, especially in children. Though foot odor usually is not a serious condition, feet that smell bad can be a nuisance and a potential embarrassment in some situations. To avoid that special care must be taken at the feet, because almost always,with a minimum daily grooming and mime, this annoyance is solved.
- Daily hygiene is mandatory. The cleaning must be scrupulous, with soap and water, rubbing the plant well and between the fingers. Just as important is the drying.
- In addition, great care must be taken between finger and finger in order to remove all moisture and then wait a couple of minutes.
- Shoes and socks increase the problem if they do not let the feet breathe. The most suitable socks are those made with natural fibers, such as cotton or wool. The shoes will also have to be alternated. You can not use the same shoes two days in a row, because there is no time for them to dry. The best will always be those of leather.
If following these recommendations the problem still continues our specialist in podology D. Silvano advises to go to the consultation to study the reason that can be, among others:
- The hormonal changes that are experienced in some stages of the life have the consequence that the organism gives off more sweat.
- Stress and anxiety cause the release of several hormones, and this stimulates the sweat glands.
- Athlete’s foot is a rash caused by fungus, which usually appears between the toes and can also cause bad odor. It is the most common infection caused by ringworm. Skin can become red, dry, cracked or itchy. Not serious, but contagious. The condition is spread directly or through contact with shoes, floors or showers, and around swimming pools.
- Hyperhidrosis is an excessive sweating. This can be caused by another illness or be a side effect of a medication. But there are also people who suffer from excessive sweating without an associated cause (“primary hyperhidrosis”).
If you have any doubts,please make an appointment for D.Silvano. Http://www.salvumclinic.com/en/contact/[/minti_box][/vc_column][/vc_row]]]>